Insuring Your Vehicle, RV, Motorcycle or Boat with WSECU as Lienholder
When you purchase a new vehicle, one of the most important steps is to insure your investment. Insurance is more than protection and peace of mind; it's also a requirement if WSECU is the lienholder.
Your insurance policy documentation needs to include:
- WSECU as Lienholder/Loss Payee.
- Comprehensive and collision coverage on vehicle with deductibles not to exceed $1,000.00.
- Full collateral description including the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- Your policy number, policy period and insurance company name.
- The effective and expiration dates of the coverage.
Update Your Insurance Information
When you add insurance or change your policy, you or your agent should provide proof of insurance to our partner, Southwest Business Corporation (SWBC) . There are three ways to do this:
- Visit www.imcovered.com/wsecu
- Call SWBC at 866.560.9801.
- Mail copies of your policy documents to SWBC, c/o WSECU, PO Box 692429, San Antonio, TX 78269-2429.
Insurance on Vehicles Not in Use
If you plan to store your vehicle rather than driving it for a period of time, you can complete a Seasonal Waiver Form.
If your request is approved, you may remove collision coverage from your vehicle during the waiver period.
Quick facts about layup requests:
- Your vehicle must be stored in an enclosed area.
- The maximum time period allowed for a waiver request is one year.
- Comprehensive insurance is required for the duration of the storage period.
Lienholder Address Information
When a vehicle is financed with WSECU, we are added to the title as a lienholder. WSECU may assist with the title work or in some situations, members may be responsible for submitting title work to their state's titling office. WSECU uses the below address on title paperwork.
PO Box 20967
Lehigh Valley, PA 18002-0967
To ensure we receive your payoff as quickly as possible, please use the applicable address below:
330 Union Ave SE
Olympia, WA 98501
Standard Mailing Address:
PO Box WSECU
Olympia, WA 98507
Please note: If a third party is paying off a loan on your behalf, WSECU will need a signed authorization for payoff from you permitting the third party to pay off the loan and/or have the title sent to them.