Insuring Your Vehicle, RV, Motorcycle or Boat with WSECU as Lienholder

When you purchase a new vehicle, one of the most important steps is to insure your investment. Insurance is more than protection and peace of mind; it's also a requirement if WSECU is the lienholder.

Insurance Requirements

Your insurance policy documentation needs to include:

  • WSECU as Lienholder/Loss Payee.
  • Comprehensive and collision coverage on vehicle with deductibles not to exceed $1,000.00.
  • Collateral matching the collateral on your loan documents.
  • Your policy number, policy period and insurance company name.

Update Your Insurance Information

When you add insurance or change your policy, you or your agent should provide proof of insurance to our partner, Allied Solutions. There are three ways to do this:

  • Visit
  • Call Allied Solutions at 877.481.6849.
  • Mail copies of your policy documents to Allied Insurance, c/o WSECU, PO Box 58028, Tukwila, WA 98138.

Insurance on Vehicles Not in Use

If you plan to store your vehicle rather than driving it for a period of time, you can complete a  Layup Waiver Request Form.  

If your request is approved, you may remove collision coverage from your vehicle during the layup period.

Quick facts about layup requests:

  • Your vehicle must be stored in an enclosed area.
  • The maximum time period allowed for a layup request is one year.
  • Comprehensive insurance is required for the duration of the storage period.
Lienholder Address Information

When a vehicle is financed with WSECU, we are added to the title as a lienholder. WSECU may assist with the title work or in some situations, members may be responsible for submitting title work to their state's titling office. WSECU uses the below address on title paperwork.

Titling Address:

PO Box 20967
Lehigh Valley, PA 18002-0967


To ensure we receive your payoff as quickly as possible, please use the applicable address below: 

Overnight Address:

330 Union Ave SE
Olympia, WA 98501

Standard Mailing Address:

Olympia, WA 98507

Please note:  If a third party is paying off a loan on your behalf, WSECU will need a signed authorization for payoff from you permitting the third party to pay off the loan and/or have the title sent to them.