Mortgage Document Checklist
Certain documents may be required when processing your mortgage loan, including:
- Most recent paystub(s) covering the last 30 days.
- Previous two year's W-2 statements.
- Bank statements on all checking and savings accounts for the past two months.
- Most recent statement(s) on all other investment portfolios – retirement, deferred comp, mutual funds, stocks, bonds, etc.
- If you receive company retirement or social security, provide a copy of your benefit or award letter and a bank statement showing direct deposit or a copy of a retirement or social security check.
- If you own rental property, provide rental agreements on all properties along with signed tax returns for the previous two years.
If you are receiving gift money, please provide the following:
- A signed gift letter (WSECU will provide the form for you to complete).
- A copy of the donor's bank statement showing sufficient funds and copy of a check deposited into your bank account along with a deposit receipt.
If you are self-employed or paid on commission, please provide the following:
- Previous two year's tax returns (both business and personal if applicable – all schedules). Please sign and date.
- Year-to-date profit and loss (not audited). Please sign and date.