Options for Withdrawing Cash
Debit and credit cards are convenient tools but sometimes you need to get your hands on cash. Here are some options available to you:
- Visit your nearest branch.
- Visit a nearby ATM or Shared Branching location.
- Use your debit card to make a cash withdrawal or your credit card to take a cash advance at another financial institution that accepts Visa® – most financial institutions offer this service.
- Many stores offer a cash back option when you make a purchase with your debit or credit card.
- ATMs and Shared Branching locations are subject to a $500.00 cash withdrawal limit.
- Cash advance fees apply to advances taken on a credit card. Please note that interest from cash advance transactions begins to accrue immediately.