Payment Options for Your WSECU Loans
If you're paying from a WSECU savings or checking, you can:
- Use Online or Mobile Banking. In Online Banking, you can set up recurring or one-time payments using the Payments tab. In Mobile Banking, you can make one-time payments using the Transfers button.
- Visit your nearest branch or give us a call at 800.562.0999 and we can transfer the funds to pay your loan.
If you're paying with a credit or debit card, you can:
- Sign in to Online Banking and under the Payments tab, choose the Credit Card or Debit Card option.
- Enter the payment information as prompted.
- Debit and credit cards issued by any financial institution are accepted with the exception of American Express.
If you're paying from an account at another financial institution, you can:
- Set up automatic payments. You can authorize us to deduct your payment automatically each month from your chosen account. Return this Pre-Authorized Debit form:
- To your nearest branch
- By mail to WSECU, Attn: Account Services, PO Box WSECU, Olympia, WA 98507
- Visit a branch or shared branch to make the payment using a check or a debit or credit card.
- Send a check. You can mail your payment to WSECU, PO Box WSECU, Olympia, WA 98507.
- Endorse the check
- Write "For deposit only"
- Include the last four digits of your account number and the loan number: e.g., Account XXX1234, Loan L01
- Give us a call at 800.562.0999 and we can process a payment using your routing and account number or your Visa, MasterCard or Discover card. Fees may apply for payments made over the phone from another financial institution account – see our Rate and Fee Schedule for details.