Skip-a-Pay: When You Need A Little Extra Wiggle Room
If some extra cash would come in handy on occasion, our Skip-a-Pay program gives you the flexibility to skip a payment* on the following loans:
- RV (including boat and motorcycle)
- Visa® cards (Business Visa cards excluded)
You can even skip multiple payments occurring in the same month (e.g., your auto loan payment and your Visa payment).
Want to skip one or more of your payments? We make it easy – there are three ways to do it:
- Sign in to Online Banking.
- The Skip-a-Pay option is available under the Payments tab.
- To complete the process, you'll need funds available in your savings or checking to cover the finance charge*.
- Call the Contact Center at 800.562.0999.
- Stop by your local branch.
Questions? Just give us a call or stop by. We're here for you!
*A $25 processing fee (FINANCE CHARGE) per consumer loan and a $15 processing fee (FINANCE CHARGE) per Visa account will be deducted from your savings or checking account. Interest accrues on unpaid balance at your current rate during the skip period. By deferring the payment on your loan, your loan repayment schedule and the total amount you pay for finance charges may be greater than stated on your initial loan disclosure. All deferrals are subject to WSECU approval. Certain restrictions may apply.