Transfer to Another Institution in Online Banking
Online Banking gives you the ability to transfer funds between your WSECU account and accounts you have with other financial institutions.
How to Get Started
Sign in to Online Banking and select the Transfers tab, then To Another Institution where you'll find instructions.
Here's a quick rundown of how the process works:
- You provide information about your external account.
- We'll initiate two micro deposits to the account you added within two business days.
- When you see those deposits arrive in your external account, sign in to Online Banking and visit the Transfer to Another Institution page to verify the amounts.
- You're ready to go!
- You can begin using this feature once your account has been open at least 90 days.
- To set up the external transfer, the accounts must have at least one common owner.
- Because many accounts use different numbers for savings and checking, it's a good idea to check with your other institution to be sure you have the right routing and account number.
- Setting up the transfer record can take a few business days. If you think this tool would come in handy, it's a good idea to get the setup completed so it's ready when you need it.
- Once the external transfer record is created, you can make up to three transfers each day. The maximum amount per transfer is $1,000.00.
- You'll be able to move money in either direction - to your external account or from your external account to your WSECU account.