Wire Transfers Sending & Receiving
Sending a Wire
Visit your nearest branch or give us a call at 800.562.0999 with the wire instructions, and we'll get the information entered to go out with our next batch of wires. Keep in mind we are only able to send domestic wires.
Please have the following information available:
- Recipient's account number
- Recipient's name as it appears on the account
- The receiving financial institution's routing number
- Any additional instructions the recipient would like included
If you are sending a wire for the purchase of a home or vehicle, or as a payment of an invoice, please ask the recipient for official wire instructions.
If you're an owner on the account you are wiring to, you can set up an external transfer in your online banking to move money to your other account. It's a low cost alternative to wiring funds to your other accounts.
Receiving a Wire
You'll need to provide the sender with:
- Your account number
- Your name as it appears on your account
- WSECU's routing number – 325181028
The sending financial institution may also request contact information for WSECU. If so, provide the following:
330 Union Avenue SE
Olympia, WA 98507
Outgoing wires are posted and sent throughout each business day until 2:30 pm.
Incoming wires are posted by the end of the day on the same business day they are received.
Wire Fraud Prevention Tips:
- Wires are a great option for moving money to trusted businesses or individuals. If you need to send funds to someone you don't know, consider alternatives like Bill Pay, mailing a check or cashier's check, or asking whether you can use your debit or credit card to pay.
- If you receive a check payment and the sender requests you wire back a portion of the amount, be cautious. This is a common fraud pattern, and the check may be counterfeit.
Wire transfers are subject to fees – see our Rate and Fee Schedule for details.