For all of you mobile payment aficionados who have been waiting for us to make the formal announcement, here it is: WSECU is officially on board with Apple PayTM.
How it Works
Add your WSECU Visa® credit and debit cards to Apple Pay and with Touch IDTM technology, you can pay for purchases with these eligible Apple® devices:
- iPhone 6® and 6 Plus
- iPad Air 2®
- iPad Mini 3TM
- Apple WatchTM
- Setting everything up is easy - here are the steps:
- Make sure your eligible Apple device has the latest version of IOS 8.
- Go to Passbook® & Apple Pay.
- Choose Add Credit or Debit Card and enter your Apple ID password.
- Add your card(s) via the photo capture option or by manually entering the card information.
- All done - you're ready to roll unless Apple Pay prompts you to call us to verify your information. If you receive this message, give us a call at 800.562.0999.
Using Apple Pay
When you want to make a purchase, you'll activate the app on your device and hold it in front of a contactless reader. The digital account information stored on your device will be transmitted - using a substitute digital account number to keep your information secure – directly to the reader.
Want to learn more? Take a look at the FAQs.