Our annual Calendar Photo Contest is underway...here's how it works:
- A minimum of 14 photos will be featured in the 2018 Member Calendar.
- Winners will receive a $100 Visa®gift card.
- Contest is limited to WSECU members.
- Photos must be taken in Washington State.
- People and pets are allowed to appear in submissions.
- Digital submissions only via the submission form.
- Landscape orientation (horizontal) preferred.
- Altered or enhanced photos will be disqualified.
- Limit 10 entries per member.
- All entrants are required to agree to the photo release terms and conditions.
- Entries must be submitted no later than 11:59 pm on Sunday, July 31, 2017.
The 2018 Member Calendar will be available at our branch open houses in December.
Why we require a photo release form
Entrants are required to agree the photo release terms and conditions on the submission form prior to submitting their photos so that we have permission to reproduce the photos. This is standard practice to protect both the member and the credit union and to clearly explain the circumstances under which the photos can be used. By agreeing to the terms and conditions of the release, winners are agreeing to allow WSECU to reproduce the photo and use their names as stated in the release.
No purchase required. Only entries that meet contest rules will be considered. Odds of winning the 2018 Calendar Photo Contest depend on number and quality of entries received. Limit of one winning photo per member per year. All decisions are final. Winning photographers' name and location (city and state) will be published in the 2018 Member Calendar. By participating in the contest, you agree to give WSECU exclusive use of your name and image for our newsletter, web and/or any media we deem necessary. We reserve the right to have artistic license to crop photos as necessary. Winners are responsible for applicable state or federal taxes. Contest ends at 11:59 pm July 31, 2017 and winners will be notified by Aug. 31, 2017. For a list of contest winners, please mail your request to WSECU, Attn: Marketing Department, PO Box WSECU, Olympia, WA 98507 within 30 days after the closing date of the contest.