We were founded by state employees and they continue to be a special focus for us. So when state employees need our help, we're there.
The Legislature hasn't reached agreement on a new budget. Because of this, thousands of state employees - including many members - will receive temporary layoff notices that could go in to effect July 1 unless a new budget is approved. We're certainly hoping that's not the case, but we're here to help if it is.
If you have concerns about a temporary work stoppage and how it will affect you financially, please come talk with us. We have many ways we can help meet your needs during a difficult time:
- Skip-a-payment*: Take a month off from your WSECU loan payment.
- Loan modification: In many instances, we can work with you to adjust the terms of your WSECU loan(s).
- Q-Cash: A short-term emergency loan of up to $700.
- Q-Cash Plus: A term loan up to 36 months for up to $4,000 with approval based on your relationship with us.
- BALANCE: Free financial counseling and budgeting assistance through our trusted partner.
- Work stoppage loan: Special loans for gaps in employment.
- Loan consolidation: Consolidate debt for easier bill management.
We're ready to help - give us a call.
*Terms and conditions apply.