A little about who we are:
- A not-for-profit financial cooperative that places the same value on our employees as we do our members.
- A company that offers a wide range of employment opportunities at every level.
- An organization that understands the needs of our employees and offers one of the best benefits packages in the industry.
WSECU is different from other financial institutions. Here are a few of the things that set us apart:
- As a credit union, we don't exist to make a profit; we exist to take care of our members.
- We're member-owned with a volunteer Board of Directors elected by fellow members.
- Our field of membership is primarily comprised of public employees and their families. We have also established community charters in Cheney/Airway Heights, Medical Lake and Whitman County.
- We're proud to have a dedicated staff of over 500 at headquarters in Olympia and branch locations throughout the state.
- We've received honors for our outstanding work environment.
Learn more about our history and how we make our members' lives easier.