What are the system requirements for Online Banking?
The following list describes systems and browsers that are classified as "Supported" and "Allowed" for Online Banking and Bill Pay. While Online Banking and Bill Pay may function properly with other browser and platform combinations, we recommend only those on the following list:
- Operating systems: Windows 7, 8 and 10
- Supported browsers: Internet Explorer 10; Firefox & Chrome current stable release
- Operating system: OSX 10.8
- Supported browsers: Safari 7, 8, 9 and 10.x; Firefox & Chrome current stable release
- Cookies: The browser must be set to allow cookies and/or explicitly allow third-party cookies for "Remember my Computer" to function.
- Pop-ups: The browser must be set to allow pop-ups from www.wsecu.org for Bill Pay to function.
- Screen Resolution: 800x600 VGA or higher
- You’ll need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view or print electronic documents such as e-statements.
Can I view all of my WSECU accounts under one username?
This may be an option for you; the accounts you'll be able to access under one username will depend on the ownership structure. In Online Banking, go to the Link an Account button at the bottom of the My Accounts page. This will take you to an option to link an existing WSECU account or contact us at 800.562.0999 for more information.
Is Online Banking compatible with personal financial management software such as Quicken, QuickBooks and Mint?
Where can I see my pending transactions?
If there are pending transactions on your account they will display on the top part of the history page for each account type. Scheduled Transactions and outgoing bill payments will display on the Scheduled Transactions page under the Transfers & Payments tab.
Is there a way to print my transaction history in Online Banking?
Yes — on the History page, click the "Print Transactions" link located at the top of the page. You can also download a list of transactions by clicking on the "Download Transactions" link.