Skip to main content

Main Header

Important Notifications

How to Replace a Credit, Debit or ATM Card

1 minute read

Learn how to replace a credit, debit or ATM card

We want to be sure it's quick and easy for you to replace your WSECU card when you need one. Here are the available options:

  • Instant issue debit cards: visit one of our branches and request to have a debit card issued on the spot. Your card will be activated, the PIN set and ready to use immediately.
  • Credit cards, debit cards and ATM cards by mail: give us a call at 800.562.0999 and we can order an ATM, debit or credit card to be mailed to you within 5-7 business days.
  • If you're traveling and your card has been lost or stolen, Visa can help with an emergency replacement. Within the United States, call Visa® at 800.VISA.911. If you are traveling abroad, visit the Visa USA website for toll-free contact information by country.

Fees may apply for replacement cards – see our Rate and Fee Schedule.

Your perspective is important to us and helps us see where we’re hitting the mark and where there might be areas to improve.