Payment support in challenging times
We’re here to help.
If you’re experiencing a loss of income, or if you’re struggling with another financial hurdle, you’re not alone. Every member’s situation is unique. Speak with us today to learn more about your options. Our team is committed to working with you to find solutions that safeguard your financial health.
Here are some of the ways we can help:
- Skip-a-Pay — Most loans and credit cards are eligible for this benefit, which allows you to skip up to two monthly payments. Learn more.
- Loan payment relief — In many cases, we can work with you based on your situation to adjust the terms of your consumer loan or home loan. To see if your loan qualifies, submit a request using our loan payment relief portal.
- Personal hardship loan — Flexible loan amounts to help alleviate income interruptions. Apply here.
- Loan consolidation — Schedule a budgeting session with a financial coach to talk about options such as loan consolidation or utilizing equity from a paid-off auto loan or home equity loan to make managing your bills easier.
- BALANCE — You can also access free financial counseling and budgeting assistance through our trusted partner. Learn more.
- Accessing Money
- Savings account transfers — There is no limit on the number of transfers from savings and money market accounts.
- Higher ATM cash withdrawals — Take out more money at once.
- Relaxed ATM deposit holds — Withdraw more cash from your deposits immediately.
- PIN-authorized debit card transactions — Higher dollar amounts are in effect for purchases.
- External account transfers — Higher dollar amounts are allowed for transferring money between other financial institutions linked to your account in Online Banking or Mobile Banking.
See what our members are saying.
Review from John
"Thank you for treating me like a human, never judging me all while telling me what you could do to help me."JohnWSECU member
Review from Efrain
"I often feel discrimination because I don’t speak English and today the kindness and service I received, touched me."EfrainWSECU member
How you can connect with us
At WSECU, we’re committed to providing you with safe, reliable access to your funds and the banking services you depend on. We encourage you to take advantage of our online and remote services:
- Online Banking and Mobile Banking — Our Online Banking and Mobile Banking solutions make it easy to manage everything from loan and bill payments to money transfers and more.
- Branch Services — Some services may be limited or appointments may be required at select branches. To plan your next visit, please find your local branch on our location pages for more information. Or, if you are ready, feel free to schedule an appointment.
- CO-OP® Shared Branching — Shared branching transactions can be conducted at drive-thru windows. Cash withdrawals are limited to $500.
- Online loan applications — You can apply online for any consumer or home loan, including emergency personal loans, through Online Banking and Mobile Banking.
- Home loan inquiries — Home Loan Officers can be reached at 800.562.0999 x75030. Home Loan Officers are available by phone and email.
- ATM network — In addition to WSECU’s network of ATMs, members can access funds and complete transactions at any CO-OP network ATM. Search online or using our Mobile Banking app to find your nearest ATM.
- Secure messaging — You can send us a secure message through Online Banking or Mobile Banking.
- Contact Center — Our representatives can answer questions and help with account transactions and loan applications. We’re available Mon-Fri, 7:00 am-7:00 pm, and Saturday, 9:00 am-2:00 pm.
- Telephone Banking — Access account and loan information and transfer or withdraw funds by calling 800.562.0999, option 1.
- Text Fraud Alerts — Keep your account safe by signing up to receive fraud alerts by text. First, sign in to Online Banking and go to Profile & Settings, then select Alerts Management. From there, visit the tab labeled Fraud Alerts.