How DocuSign Works
As possibilities grow in this technological age, we're looking for ways to harness new tools for the good of our members. With DocuSign, it's easy to review, endorse and return documents without ever having to visit a branch or find a stamp.
How to Use DocuSign
- You'll receive an e-mail with a link to view the documents we need you to sign. Click View Documents to begin.
- To open your documents in DocuSign for the first time, you'll need to check the box stating you agree to do business electronically with WSECU and click Review Documents.
- As you review your documents, you'll see pages that require signatures highlighted on the right hand side of the page.
- To sign, click the Sign Here icon on the signature line. You will be prompted to create your signature. After you've adopted your signature, you'll be able to click the Sign Here icon to place it on each required line.
- After you've completed the required signatures, you'll see a window that says "All required fields complete." Click Confirm Signing to complete the process.
- If you'd like some help with DocuSign or have questions about your documents, you can reach us at 800.562.0999.
I can't remember my DocuSign password:
- Use the "Forgot My Password" link to reset your credentials. Contact us at 800.562.0999 if you'd like a hand.
I need my documents sent again:
- Contact us at 800.562.0999 or send us a secure message through Online or Mobile Banking and we'll send another copy. Please include your current e-mail address so we can be sure the documents get to you.
I'm still receiving DocuSign e-mails after signing my documents:
- If you received documents via DocuSign but decided to sign in a branch or print and mail the documents, you may continue to receive reminder e-mails until your electronic documents expire. Contact us at 800.562.0999 or visit your nearest branch and we can stop the reminders.
- If you created a DocuSign account to save your documents, you may continue to receive DocuSign e-mails. You can opt out of these e-mails using the link to manage e-mail notifications in any of the DocuSign e-mails you've received.