How Mobile Deposit Works
Mobile Deposit is one more way we're using technology to make your banking fit into your life. Wherever you are, you can use our Mobile Banking app and your smart phone to deposit checks.
How to Deposit a Check with the Mobile Banking App
Log in and select Make a Deposit.
Choose the account, enter the deposit amount, use the camera icon at the bottom of the screen to take photos of the front and back of the check and click Submit.
It's as easy as that!
Mobile Deposit Tips:
- There are a few checks and deposit items that won't be accepted, such as foreign checks, savings bonds and checks that have a cluttered background that will compromise the image quality (e.g., money orders and unemployment checks).
- Endorse your check in blue or black ink.
- Make sure the entire check is within the frame when you take your photos. It can also help to take the photos with the check on a contrasting background.
- After your deposit is complete, mark the check with "Mobile Deposit" and today's date so you'll have a reminder not to deposit that particular check again.
- The first $2,000.00 of your mobile deposit is available immediately; any amount above $2,000.00 will be held for two business days.