Long-term care is an integral part of a sound financial plan
Many of us will face the need for long-term care, and being unfamiliar with the available options can place unnecessary financial, physical and emotional burdens on you and your family.
- Long-term care costs are not covered by conventional health insurance programs, including disability income insurance and Medicare.
- Current long-term care costs for families in Washington State average $96,720 per year.1
- At least 70% of people over age 65 will require some form of long-term care services and support during their lives.2
Here's what you'll need:
- Contact information for your doctor
- Medications currently taken
- Health history