DocuSign – an e-document system – makes it easy to review, endorse and return documents without having to visit a branch or find a stamp.
How to Use DocuSign
- You'll receive an email with a link to view the documents we need you to sign. Click “View Documents” to begin.
- To open your documents in DocuSign for the first time, you'll need to check the box stating you agree to do business electronically with WSECU and click Review Documents.
- As you review your documents, you'll see pages that require signatures highlighted on the right hand side of the page.
- Click “Sign Here” on the signature line. You will be prompted to create your signature. After this, click “Sign Here” again to place it on each required line.
- After you've completed the required signatures, you'll see a window that says "All required fields complete." Click Confirm Signing to complete the process.
I can't remember my DocuSign password.
Use the "Forgot My Password" link to reset your credentials. Contact us at 800.562.0999 if you'd like a hand.
I need my documents sent again.
Contact us at 800.562.0999 or send us a secure message through Mobile Banking and we'll resend them. Please include your email address.
I'm still receiving DocuSign emails after signing my documents.
- If you received documents via DocuSign but decided to sign them in a branch or print and mail them, you may continue to receive reminder emails until your electronic documents expire. Call us or visit your nearest branch and we can stop the reminders.
- If you created a DocuSign account to save your documents, you may continue to receive emails. You can opt out of these emails using the link to manage email notifications in any of the DocuSign emails you've received.