WSECU Member Calendar Photo Contest
Calling all shutterbugs! Show us your best Washington photo and it could be featured in next year’s annual member calendar! Fourteen photos will be chosen, including one cover photo that will be voted on by our social media followers. The contest ends July 30, so don’t wait to get out there and capture all the jaw-dropping beauty our great state has to offer.
Here’s how it works:
- Fourteen photos will be featured in the 2023 Member Calendar.
- Fourteen winners will each receive a $100 Visa® Gift Card.
- Photos must be taken in Washington state.
- People and pets are allowed to appear in submissions (for your protection, please no visible faces).*
- Landscape orientation (horizontal) is preferred.
- Altered photos will be disqualified.
- There is a limit of 5 entries per person.
- The contest is open to residents of Washington state only.
- Online submission portal is limited to WSECU members.
- Non-members may enter by submitting 8” x 10” photos to WSECU, ATTN: Marketing Department, PO Box WSECU, Olympia, WA 98507
- All entrants are required to agree to the photo release terms and conditions.
- Entries must be received no later than 11:59 pm PST on July 30, 2022.
The 2023 Member Calendar will be available at our branches in December 2022.
Have questions? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) below.
WSECU members may submit by selecting any "Enter now" button on this page, filling out the requested information on the entry form and attaching the photo file. Non-members may submit by mailing 8”x10” photos to WSECU, ATTN: Marketing Department, PO Box WSECU, Olympia, WA 98507.
Photo submissions are due no later than July 30 at 11:59 pm PST.
I submitted a photo for last year's contest. Will my photo still be in consideration for this year's contest?
No. If you would like a photo submission from last year’s contest to be considered this year, please resubmit your photo by following the instructions for submission above.
We will select photos that champion the beauty and uniqueness of Washington state. Please note, photos with identifiable faces will not be selected to move forward. Faces that are out of focus or unrecognizable may be acceptable. Check out the 2022 winners (above) for examples of the types of photos we get excited about.
The selected photos will be printed in our 2023 Member Photo Calendar, which will be distributed to members at branches all across the state. Fourteen winners will also each receive 10 calendars to give to family and friends and a $100 Visa Gift Card.**