Thanks for your interest in our Community Involvement program.
If your needs align with our three pillars of giving and our giving guidelines, we’d love to hear from you. Our investments are typically via sponsorships, grants or in-kind contributions such as delivering free financial workshops.
Three Pillars of Giving
Youth-centered organizations and entities with a focus on education and public higher education institutions
Basic needs and financial stability organizations (e.g., food or clothing banks, shelters, etc.) and opportunities to offer financial education to youth and adults
Public employees and assets
Public employee programs and events, as well as our state's shared public treasures
- Eligible organizations must be nonprofit and tax exempt as defined in section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue code; or a public entity.
- Contributions are generally awarded to qualified nonprofits located in the communities WSECU serves within Washington state.
Please note WSECU generally does not provide support for:
- Religious groups or purposes
- Organizations engaging in discriminatory practices
- Golf tournaments or youth sports sponsorships
- K-12 school support that isn't a district-wide level (e.g. no individual class, program or club funding)
Please submit your request at least 90 days in advance of date-specific events. WSECU has a rolling request process. You may submit at any time.
If you have any questions, please call 800.562.0999 x10924.