RV loan calculator
Recreational vehicle loan calculator
Tips for purchasing a recreational vehicle
- Have goals. This may sound obvious, but knowing how you want to use your RV will help you decide on the type and size of vehicle you need to fuel your outdoor adventures.
- Research. Learn as much as you can about brands and models to choose the type of RV that best suits your interests. Determine what’s essential versus what’s nice to have.
- Budget. Take a look at your options for an RV loan at current rates. Decide on a down payment and use the RV loan calculator above to estimate monthly payments. Be sure to consider the cost of insurance and fuel.
- Test drive. Driving an RV will not feel like driving your car. Parking, turning, backing up — it’ll all feel different. Test driving a few models will help you determine what’s most comfortable for you.
- Plan ahead. Don’t forget to consider warranties. RVs can be expensive to repair and their value can depreciate quickly. Being able to maintain your RV will help keep its value.
- Have fun. Your new purchase is exciting. Take advantage of your new way of seeing the world.
Check Out Washington with your new RV
Visit your nearest participating library for Check Out Washington Adventure Packs. The adventure packs contain Discover Passes, binoculars and related items including pocket guides about Washington wildlife and trees.
Learn more about the program and find participating library systems at the Washington State Parks Foundation website. Packs are provided through partnerships between Washington State Parks and the Washington State Library, with funding from the Washington State Parks Foundation and WSECU sponsorship.