Skip to main content

Main Header

Important Notifications

When to Expect a Tax Form from Us

1 minute read

When to Expect 1099-INT and Form 1098

There are several tax reporting forms issued by all financial institutions. Here’s a rundown of different types and when you might receive one from us.

Form 1099-INT

You’ll receive this form if you earn $10.00 or more in dividends on your accounts in a calendar year. They are available in Online Banking for those enrolled in e-statements in early January. They are also sent by mail in January.

Form 1098

If you pay $600.00 or more in interest on a real estate-secured loan (mortgage, home equity, etc.) you’ll receive this form by mail at the beginning of January.

Other less common tax forms you may receive from us include:

  • 1099C - Debt Discharged
  • 1099R - IRA Distribution Totals
  • 1099SA - HSA Distribution Totals
  • 1099Q - Coverdell ESA Distribution Totals
  • 5498 - IRA Fair Market Value

Quick tips

  • If you’re enrolled in e-statements in Online Banking, tax forms are located in Statements & Documents under the Account tab. You will also receive your tax forms by mail.
  • Mortgage-related tax statements are only sent by mail. They are not available in Online Banking.

Your perspective is important to us and helps us see where we’re hitting the mark and where there might be areas to improve.