Making the Most of Account Alerts
If you'd like a hand keeping tabs on your account activity, the alerts feature in Online Banking may be the tool for you. You can set alerts to arrive via text or e-mail and control when you're notified. Alerts can arrive within 60 minutes of an event occurring, or as daily, weekly or monthly summaries.
- Balance – Receive alerts when your account balance is below (or above) an amount that you select.
- Transaction – Receive alerts when specific types of transactions occur. You can denote details like the merchant, amount and type; e.g., deposits, pending card authorizations and pending debit or credit card transactions.
- Sign In – Receive alerts about Online Banking sign-in attempts. You can also choose to only receive alerts for failed sign-ins or successful sign-ins.
How to Set Up Alerts
- Sign in to Online Banking.
- Select the Alerts tab.
- Choose the type of alert you'd like to create.
- Customize your alert and click Save.
- To create additional alerts, click the Add Alert subheading and repeat the process.