Activating a New Card
Call the number listed on the sticker on the front of the card (866.861.5416) to activate your card and select your Personal Identification Number (PIN).
Note: If the card is a replacement with the same number as your previous card, your PIN will not change.
Changing Your PIN
- If you know your current PIN, you can call 866.861.5416 or go to any WSECU ATM to change it.
- If you forget or lose your PIN, call our Contact Center at 800.562.0999 or visit your nearest branch.
Quick Tips for using the automated phone system (866.861.5416)
- You will be prompted to provide verification information about the primary cardholder.
- For debit cards, this is the person whose name is on the card. For accounts with joint cardholders, each debit card needs to be activated separately and a separate PIN can be chosen for each card.
- For credit cards, it is the primary cardholder. When you set a PIN for your credit card, the same PIN is also assigned to joint cardholders.