Debit and credit cards are convenient tools, but sometimes you need to get your hands on cash.
Here are some options for you:
- Visit your nearest branch.
- Visit a nearby ATM or Shared Branching location.
- Use your debit card to make a cash withdrawal or your credit card to take a cash advance (cash advance fee applies) at another financial institution that accepts Visa® – most financial institutions offer this service.
- Many stores offer a cash-back option when you make a purchase with your debit or credit card.
- Cash advance fees apply to advances taken on a credit card. Please note that interest on cash advances begins to accrue immediately.