It’s a pleasure to share the highlights from what was a remarkable year for WSECU and our members. One of the biggest wins was collaborating with members through feedback, user testing, surveys and panel discussions which helped us expand our boundaries and look at things from an “outside the box” perspective.
Here’s some highlights from 2018:
- Three new checking accounts debuted in the summer to better meet member needs.
- Three new Visa® credit cards were launched giving members more choices.
- We upgraded your digital experience with a new website.
- We built our new Seattle U-District branch, complete with a parking garage and community meeting space.
- We opened a dedicated Home Loan Center in our Olympia headquarters building.
- Investing in our communities both financially and through financial wellness workshops was a constant.
- Our staff took advantage of WSECU’s employee volunteer program, pitching in to lend a hand in communities across the state.
Take a few minutes to enjoy the video we’ve put together for you that captures these moments and more. On behalf of your Board of Directors, thank you for being part of WSECU. We look forward to greater collaboration with you to make our credit union and communities even better in the coming year.
2018 Board Chair