Updates for members regarding COVID-19
We’re here to help.
If you’re experiencing a loss of income, or if you’re struggling with another financial hurdle, you’re not alone. Every member’s situation is unique. Speak with us today to learn more about your options. Our team is committed to working with you to find solutions that safeguard your financial health.
Here are some of the ways we can help:
- Skip-a-Pay — Most loans and credit cards are eligible for this benefit, which allows you to skip up to two monthly payments. Learn more.
- Fee waivers — Home mortgage and home equity loan late fees are being waived until further notice. All fees associated with ACH payments for loans are permanently waived.
- Small business and commercial real estate assistance — We’ve added new payment relief options to help small business and commercial real estate owners. Learn more.
- Loan payment relief — In many cases, we can work with you based on your situation to adjust the terms of your consumer loan or home loan. To see if your loan qualifies, submit a request using our loan payment relief portal.
- Personal hardship loan — Flexible loan amounts to help alleviate income interruptions with no payment for 90 days and terms available at 3.00% APR.* Must be a WSECU member for a minimum of 90 days to be eligible. Apply here.
- Loan consolidation — Ask us about options for consolidating debt to make managing your bills easier.
- BALANCE — You can access free financial counseling and budgeting assistance through our trusted partner. Learn more.
- Accessing Money
- Savings account transfers — There is no limit on the number of transfers from savings and money market accounts.
- Higher ATM cash withdrawals — Take out more money at once.
- Relaxed ATM deposit holds — Withdraw more cash from your deposits immediately.
- PIN-authorized debit card transactions — Higher dollar amounts are in effect for purchases.
- External account transfers — Higher dollar amounts are allowed for transferring money between other financial institutions linked to your account in Online Banking or Mobile Banking.