How you can connect with us
At WSECU, we’re committed to providing you with safe, reliable access to your funds and the banking services you depend on. We encourage you to take advantage of our online and remote services:
- Online Banking and Mobile Banking — Our Online Banking and Mobile Banking solutions make it easy to manage everything from loan and bill payments to money transfers and more.
- Branch appointments — For services not available online or by phone, such as safe deposit box access, notarizations or certain types of document signings, you can request an appointment online or by calling your local branch.
- CO-OP ® Shared Branching — Shared branching transactions can be conducted at drive-thru windows. Cash withdrawals are limited to $500.
- Online loan applications — You can apply online for any consumer or home loan, including emergency personal loans, through Online Banking and Mobile Banking.
- Home loan inquiries — Home Loan Consultants can be reached at 800.562.0999 x75030. Home Loan Officers are available by phone and email.
- ATM network — In addition to WSECU’s network of ATMs, members can access funds and complete transactions at any CO-OP network ATM. Search online or using our Mobile Banking app to find your nearest ATM.
- Secure messaging — You can send us a secure message through Online Banking or Mobile Banking.
- Contact Center — Our representatives can answer questions and help with account transactions and loan applications. We’re available Mon-Fri, 7:00 am-7:00 pm, and Saturday, 9:00 am-2:00 pm.
- Telephone Banking — Access account and loan information and transfer or withdraw funds by calling 800.562.0999, option 1.
- Text Fraud Alerts — Keep your account safe by signing up to receive fraud alerts by text. First, sign in to Online Banking and go to Profile & Settings, then select Alerts Management. From there, visit the tab labeled Fraud Alerts.
Financial support during challenging times
Whether you’re experiencing a loss of income or are struggling with another financial matter, please speak with us. We are committed to working with you to find a solution.
Here are some of the ways we can help:
- Accessing Money (in effect through June 30, 2020)
- Savings account transfers — No limit on the number of transfers from savings and money market accounts.
- Higher ATM cash withdrawals — Take out more money at once.
- Relaxed ATM deposit holds — Withdraw more cash from your deposits immediately.
- PIN-authorized debit card transactions — Higher dollar amounts are in effect for purchases.
- External account transfers — Higher dollar amounts allowed for transferring money between other financial institutions linked to your account in Online Banking or Mobile Banking.
- Skip-A-Pay — In addition to credit cards, home loans, auto loans and personal loans, you can also skip a payment on Q-Cash Plus loans. We are working on making Skip-A-Pay available to our business accounts within the next few weeks. Skip-A-Pay is available through Online Banking and Mobile Banking or by calling us at 800.562.0999.
- Home loan payment deferral – You may be able to defer your payment for three months or longer on eligible home loans. Call 800.893.7824 x67001 for assistance.
- Fee waivers — Our Skip-A-Pay fee, pay by phone and online convenience fees, and loan late fees are being waived through June 30, 2020.
- Early certificate withdrawals — Penalty fees for full and partial certificate withdrawals are being waived through June 30, 2020.
- Loan modification — In many cases, we can work with you based on your own unique situation to adjust the terms of your consumer or home loan.
- Emergency personal loans — Flexible loan amounts with no payment for 90 days and terms available at 3.00% APR.* Apply here.
- Loan consolidation — Ask us about options for consolidating debt to make managing your bills easier.
- BALANCE — You can access free financial counseling and budgeting assistance through our trusted partner. Learn more.
SBA Paycheck Protection Program
WSECU is currently not a Small Business Administration (SBA) lender and, therefore, requires an approval from the SBA to participate in the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). We have submitted our application and are awaiting approval. At this time, we have no estimate from the SBA on how long the approval will take.
We recommend small business owners not wait for WSECU’s approval and instead find a local credit union that is already an approved SBA lender. Loans are granted on a first-come, first served basis. Learn more.
As soon as we receive approval from the SBA, we will launch our program, which will allow us to offer SBA loans until June 30, 2020. In the meantime, if you have any questions, you can contact our Small Business Loan Officer at 800.562.0999 x10339.