WSECU understands the challenges many small businesses and commercial real estate owners are facing right now, and we’re providing options to help.
Small business payment relief options
Skip-a-Pay — This benefit is temporarily available for Small Business loans. Please contact our small business team to get started.
Small Business Emergency Loan — We’ve created a special loan * to help our small business members with their financial needs.
- 6% fixed APR
- Loans up to $10,000
- Repayment terms up to 36 months
- 90 days before first payment is due
*Annual percentage rate. Must be an existing WSECU member as of Feb. 1, 2020. Loan amount based on maximum gross monthly income. Standard underwriting rules and conditions apply.
Small Business Administration Paycheck Protection Program Loan Forgiveness
- We are accepting Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan forgiveness applications through our partner, Alpharank.
- Complete and submit your application online through the Alpharank portal.
Document your eligible payroll and non-payroll costs as prompted in Alpharank's PPP loan forgiveness application. Here are some things to know:
- Use the 24-week Covered Period or Alternative Payroll Covered Period.
- If you were funded before June 5, 2020, you can choose to use an 8-week or 24-week Covered Period or Alternative Payroll Covered Period:
- Covered Period starts the day loan funds were deposited into your WSECU Business Checking account.
- Alternative Payroll Covered Period starts the first day of the first pay period following deposit of loan funds.
Eligible payroll costs include:
- Employee compensation
- Cash tips
- Payment for leave
- Employee benefits
Eligible non-payroll costs include:
- Interest payments on mortgages
- Rent payments on leases
- Utility payments
Commercial real estate payment relief options
Our Commercial Loan Officers are here to work with you to find options that best meet your specific needs. Options may include **:
- Payment deferral
- Interest-only payments
- Loan modification
Please send a request to our Commercial Lending team to get started.
**For consideration of these options, members and guarantors will be required to provide current financials and answer questions explaining how they have been impacted by COVID-19. Other conditions may apply.
We're here to help.
Get the latest information on COVID-19 service changes, branch appointments, financial resources and more.